long of the bridesmaid
Hey ladies! I just got married 2 weeks ago and wanted to share some of my favorite vendors and tips I received about the day to hopefully help some brides out there.
VENUE- My venue was the best thing about my wedding planning choices so I absolutely recommend Smithfield Winery. I was able to bring my own alcohol and caterers and everything to help save money. The owners are so amazing to work with!
BARTENDER- Tipsy Floater was suchhhh an amazing bar tender for such a great price, all my guest are still talking about her!
BRIDE PREP- My make-up, hair and spray tan all turned out fantastic and very affordable so here are who i used: SB Make Up Artistry, Hair by Kristen and Amazing Spray Tans
CAKE- Vanhorn Cakes was extremely well priced and a pleasure to work with!
FLORIST- East Beach Flowers was amazing, I showed her my dream pinterest photos, told her my budget and somehow she made it happen. Miracle worker!
VIDEOGRAPHER- Troy Gleason offered such an unbeatable price for full day coverage was very pleasant to work with! I’ll update this when I receive my video but you should definitely check out his other work because it is great!
1. You can never have too much greenery and lights. They can make even the simplest things stunning.
2. Have a day-of coordinator, even if its not somebody professional. Choose one person who you completely trust their opinion and decision making ability and make them everybody’s “go-to” person for all questions. Have them in charge of set-up and tear down and everything in between. Make sure the whole bridal party and family have their contact info and make sure they know that you are not to be bothered that day. long of the bridesmaid
3. Once everything is set up and its time to get yourself ready, just meditate for a second, breathe and realize that now its your time to enjoy the day, all the stress is over for you. From this point forward, try not to let anything feel like a big deal, because honestly its probably not. At the end of the day you are marrying your groom in a room full of loved ones and thats all that really matters.
4. My mom was kind enough to stay at my house the day we left for our honeymoon and clean up, and get all the left over wedding food in freezer bags and put them in our freezer so when we got back from the honeymoon with no groceries and no money, we still had plenty of food to eat!! Lol
5. Teach your bridesmaids how to bustle your dress before the wedding lol we spent way too long trying to figure it out during the reception.
If you stuck with this incredibly long post then I really hoped it helped and didn’t just waste your time! Lol ❤️